Dashboard enhancements, auto-triggers to save you from writing triggers and Triton-based inferencing increases channel capacity by 2-3x!
Hot off the press, here are the highlights from the latest release:
- Dashboards now support Heatmaps, Grouped Bar charts and Stacked Bar charts.
- 🍀 Webhook Node supports posting object snapshots.
- 🍀 Trigger Google Chat Alert Node now sends media delayed as a threaded attachment so that the initial alert goes out as soon as possible.
- 🍀 24x7 Incident Management System node to create an incident in 24x7 IMS
- 🍀 Save GIF Node : Saves a GIF based on trigger conditions.
- 🍀 Auto Triggers for Webhook Node, Publish to Google Sheets, Publish to Elasticsearch Node : No need to specify trigger conditions explicitly. Select Auto trigger mode to automatically publish metadata whenever significant data changes, at the specified interval.
Update existing nodes
If you used these nodes previously, you should update your pipeline and choose "Custom Trigger" as the trigger type to preserve your existing triggers.
- Support for Triton-based inferencing that reduces memory consumption, allowing more pipelines to be run concurrently.
- Performance improvements improve inferencing and throughput by 1.5x
- Improved debug logs make it easier to find and fix issues.