Updates - Dec 2022
3 months ago by George Joseph
- 🍀 Usage limits : Set limits on the number of deployments, cloud storage, video minutes and live streams are processed to control spend.
- 🐛 Improved logging when analytic pipelines encounter errors
- 🐛 Performance improvements, Scalability and Bug fixes.
- 🍀 Edit existing lines and ROIs by dragging vertices.
- 🍀 Custom Parser support in Custom Function nodes to process models for which Lumeo doesn't have parsers. See Custom Model Parser for more details.
- 🍀 Trigger Immix Alarm Node
- 🍀 Trigger Email Alert Node
- 🍀 Vehicle and People ReIdentification Models
Gateway (v 1.3.29)
(All connected Gateways will auto update and restart any running deployments)
- 🍀 Balena support for Jetson NX
- 🍀 Torch and Torchvision pre-installed in Gateway container images, use via Custom Functions
- 🍀 Object tensors now available in custom function nodes
- 🐛 Fix for missing cameras during Discovery when a large number of cameras are present