Multi-stream and Local License Plate Recognition pipelines, Send snapshots to Elasticsearch, Autoconfigure Milestone Camera IDs, and new nodes for Profiling Performance and Filter Objects
- New template for Multi-stream pipelines that let you process more streams with a given GPU
- New template for Local License Plate Recognition
- 30% runtime performance improvement for pipelines with a large number of objects
- Fixed processing slow down when ingesting variable frame rate streams
- Support double-click in
polygonto finish or close a shape
- Auto generate default URI stream name from URI/file + allow editing in creation form
- Models : Local License Plate Recognition so you can read license plates on the edge without making a trip to the cloud!
- Line Counter Node Occupancy Monitor - select alternate tracking points to improve performance when Centroid tracking doesn't work well enough.
- Occupancy Monitor -
- Proximity Detector - Optionally add detected Groups as new "objects" so that you can build complex use cases like detect Group presence or speed.
- Publish to Elasticsearch Node - send application name, deployment name and snapshots to Elasticsearch.
- Trigger Milestone Event Node - Automatically configures camera ID when you use Milestone ONVIF / Open Network Bridge as the source, making it even easier to associate alerts and events with the correct camera in Milestone.
- License Plate Recognition Node : New "Presence Buffer" property to reduce duplicate triggers.
- Profile Performance Node : Capture CPU, GPU utilization, memory and FPS along with system information to profile your pipelines.
- Filter Objects Node : Filter out objects within or outside a given ROI
- Function Node - add, modify and delete
objectmetadata using the Function node, for advanced use cases such as filtering out objects or creating new ones.