Jetpack 4.6 updates, New VMS Integration Nodes, New Rules: Proximity, Speed, Multi-line, and New Video transformations - Tile video, Multiplex/Demultiplex Nodes. Platform updates to enable easier ROI drawing, and Trigger Conditions for conditional actions.
- ROI Drawing Tools : Draw Lines and ROIs on video stream previews.
- Trigger Metadata support: Most Lumeo Nodes now generate metadata that can be used in "Trigger Conditions" within other nodes to generate conditional actions (like take a snapshot when an object crosses a line).
- Trigger Conditions : New Trigger Condition builder in Node properties makes it easier to build trigger conditions with drop down and autocompletion.
- Upgrade to Nvidia Jetpack 4.6 / Deepstream 6.0 (more models support with high accuracy & real-time performance).
This requires you to update any Jetson devices to Jetpack 4.6 to receive Lumeo software updates moving forward. Instructions here.
- Auth updates : We've migrated to a new authentication system for console.lumeo.com. Use the "Forgot Password" link on https://console.lumeo.com to reset your password if you have trouble logging in.
Send events and alarms to existing VMS installations.
- Multi-Segment Line support for Line Counter Node : Draw multi segment lines to improve accuracy for line counters.
- Proximity Detector : Detect objects that are close to or far away from other objects.
- Speed Estimation : Estimate speeds of objects in a ROI and set triggers based on high/low thresholds.
- Occupancy Monitor : Enhancements to enable duplicate object rejection, and other miscellaneous performance tweaks.