The following guidance assist in the upgrading / reflashing of the Jetson Device to 5.X.
Image download : https://assets.lumeo.com/cots/X1_r35_1_0.tar.xz
- Connect Linux Host PC/NB to NC_X1 device with USB Type-A to Micro USB cable
- Put NC_X1 to force USB recovery mode.
- Enter the extracted image refresh package folder (./bootloader) on Linux Host PC/NB and
execute NX_Flash.sh to download image to NC_X1, it takes around 15~20 minutes.
- After image is refreshed, NC_X1 will reboot automatically.
To update your device, you must be in Force USB Recovery Mode so that you can transfer system
image to the Jetson Xavier NX device. To place device in Force USB Recovery Mode,
- Power down the device. If connected, remove the DC power from the device. The device must
be powered OFF, and not in a suspend or sleep state.
- Connect the Micro-B plug on the USB cable to the Recovery (USB Micro-B) Port on the device
and the other end to an available USB port on the host PC.
- Connect the power adapter to the device.
- With the system powered on:
⚫ Press and hold the RECOVERY button with paperclip.
⚫ While pressing the RECOVERY button, press and release the RESET button with paperclip.
⚫ Wait 2 seconds and release the RECOVERY button.
- After NC_X1 enter Force USB Recovery Mode, if it connected to Linux Host PC/NB already,
execute “lsusb” command on Host PC/NB, a “0955:7e19 NVidia Corp.” device will appear. If
not, perform Step 4 above again.
The image refresh progress will utilize lz4c tool, if the Linux host PC doesn’t have this tool
installed, you may meet the error message as the image below. If so, please use the command sudo
apt-get install liblz4-tool to install the lz4c tool to solve it.
See here for upgrade instructions.**
Use the following link to upgrade to 5.1 - https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/jetpack-5-1-with-jetson-linux-35-2-1-released/240550
Updated 4 days ago