Use the Track Objects node after a AI Model Node to track any detected objects across the video frames. This node assigns unique identifiers to each object and persists them across video frames.
These unique identifiers can be used, for example, to :
- determine the presence of a new object in the video
- count the number of unique objects crossing an imaginary line in the scene
- determine the velocity of an object (or aggregate objects)
- determine how long a particular object has been in the scene (for instance, to detect loitering)
Caveats: The tracker only tracks objects that continue to appear in consecutive video frames - so if an object disappears from the video and then reappears some time later, it will be tracked as a new object at that time.
- Inputs : 1, Media Format : Raw or Multiplexed Video
- Outputs : Raw or Multiplexed Video (same as Input format)
- Output Metadata : Object ID
|The unique identifier assigned to each object is added to the |
Updated 4 days ago